Growing Leaders Today
Are you tired of jumping from one fire to another?
Is today’s fast-changing business environment igniting these fires?
Is it getting more difficult every day to improve performance and capacity in your organization?
Aside from government regulation and the costs of healthcare, two major challenges continue at the forefront for organizational leaders in today’s global economy:
The lack of sophisticated problem-solving competency, and
Finding, retaining and ensuring talent commits to the vision of the business.
Being able to identify and assess human capital, financial capital and mitigate risks in addition to the macro economy are critical key dimensions in organizations today. We believe, to do well into the future, companies must resolve that problem solving is a vital key to business, and then to develop a robust problem-solving capability at all levels. Without exception, every business executive we encounter agrees one of their biggest challenges is talent. From politics and fit within the workplace in large organizations to personality and skill in smaller intimate companies, many of these businesses struggle to find the best talent with the best skills for their enterprise.
The quality of an organization’s leadership has a dramatic impact on company performance. From expanding geographical footprint, deploying reframed strategies, product or market expansion, shaping competitive market dynamics to delivering proven, business-tested leadership and talent solutions, business professionals and organization leaders need impartial sounding boards and advisers who are strategically linked during good times and bad.
- You could improve performance and capacity of your Emerging and High-Performing Leaders, gain sophisticated problem-solving competency, and ensure talent commits to the vision of your business today?
- You could build a pipeline, a strong bench of talented decision-makers in addition to buying talent to fill those difficult seats within your organization?
- You could see significant return on your investment immediately versus vaporware and the black hole of “training and development from a proved methodology?
There’s a vital need for a practical and powerful system of applied leadership development combining coaching, peer support, training, and a focus on results and building high-value relationships that improve performance and capacity. By delivering that end, talent lives the commitment to the business solving both challenges concurrently.
The Advantages Are:
- Practical. A program that challenges participants to make specific improvements in their own performance after each and every meeting.
- Measurable. An emphasis on achieving measurable results on the job and for the organization, between meetings and throughout the program – the participant AND the entire organization benefits.
- Emphasis on results. Instead of, like most programs that focus on how satisfied the participant was, a program that tracks results achieved – not just gains in skills – but actual results that each participant documents and matters to the organization.
- Best practice content. Content based on best practice methodologies and tools for success. Participants become challenged in each session to deliver results AND are held accountable for their results, which make their current organization that much better.
- Powerful approach. An approach that combines the best practices in coaching, peer support, facilitation, goal setting, accountability, setting goals and tracking progress, and a long-term program.
- Flexible. A personalized program to bring in specific case studies, speakers, and projects directly from your own organization
Unlike other leadership development programs, we do not provide a didactic training program that will cause participants to tune out a boring lecture format filled with fluff, or pushing a bunch of leadership principles based on the latest best-selling book. Instead, our High ROI Leadership Solutions – the High Performance Leadership Academy, the Leadership Summit Series Events, Brookestone’s Executive Intensive, and The Culture Whisperer community – are all based on ensuring practical results, and engaging high-potential managers and leaders the way they learn best.
Brookestone’s High ROI Leadership Solutions help organizations and their leaders accelerate and achieve greater results by building inspiring role models at the top that solve problems and influence their people with impact. Grounded in each participant’s personal and organizational context, provides powerful new techniques on leading oneself, leading others, and leading an organization through change successfully. Unlike most programs that focus primarily on gaps and deficits, Brookestone’s solutions are strengths-based:
Building strengths, and
We focus on personalized, dynamic learning with an emphasis on results and value in delivering our High
ROI Leadership Solutions. Our programs are designed with high-performers in mind and follow up over time for sustainable results, thus ROI is baked in from start to finish. All of Brookestone’s Leadership solutions provide a deep dive on effectively role modeling the changes in mindset and behaviors leaders expect by:
Igniting your leadership disciplines, habits and perceptions
By applying new practices in the context of participants’ specific leadership challenges. Building a leadership pipeline and focusing on leadership development is no longer confined to succession planning, nor should it be restricted to C-level executives. Today’s flat, lean global organizations need effective leaders at each level of the enterprise. At a time when organizations need more leaders and more experienced leaders, organizations are facing the single largest departure of leaders in modern history. This leadership gap has led an increasing number of organizations to place renewed emphasis on the development and acquisition of emerging leaders and integrating legacy leaders through the impending transition.
Clients turn to us when they struggle with moving things forward in their organization, setting strategic direction, engaging and mobilizing employees, and creating a high-performance culture. We break through the critical human and cultural integration challenges that obstruct your company’s ability to break through boundaries. Your challenge is to leverage the best attributes of all legacy cultures and operations, while being fully inclusive of all talent. We have a proven methodology laying out an efficient, effective path to maximum impact and results while preserving critical relationships, and working together may make sense to you and for your company’s success.. What we do preserves the core and enhances your organizational capacity for collaboration, innovation, and productivity gains that drive business results with agility.
I look forward to and welcome your thoughts, questions and comments. Feel free to email directly firstname.lastname@example.org For more articles or to connect with me here on LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+ or on our website and ask about how you or your company can take advantage of High Performance Leadership Academy today!