Executive Session: Setting Strategic Direction
These are some of the typical conversations executives are having with me lately. Are you tired and frustrated with these scenarios?
- Your executive team lacks common ground and language for the strategy, spending more time arguing instead of executing.
- Your strategic planning process cascades too many ideas and competing priorities. The organization becomes frustrated and lacks capacity and capabilities ensuring mediocrity of everything.
- After the strategic plan is written down and passed around, it ends up sitting on a shelf and few of the initiatives are executed effectively.
If you don’t do anything, what do you think will happen?
We provide you with a complete three-part strategic direction and accountability process that gets everyone on the same page and allows you to:
- Answer the most important strategic questions to regain your organization’s edge;
- Agree on only the most important priorities required for successful implementation; and
- Bake into the process accountability and structure ensuring your strategy actually gets implemented.
The process doesn’t require a large team of consultants as we draw on your employees’ knowledge and expertise. Our methodology is efficient and not invasive, and most organizations we work with complete the process via a series of three facilitated meetings over four months.
Click Add to Cart to schedule your Qualified Complementary Session today!